PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WORKSHOP IS HELD OVER (2) EVENINGS
DEC 3RD & DEC 5TH FROM 6PM TO 9PM EACH EVENING
Photography has always involved (2) primary steps... image capture & post processing. This still holds true even in today's digital world, although post processing is commonly left to our camera. While today's cameras are technological wonders and do an adequate job processing our images, taking control of this step can drastically improve the quality of your images. Adobe Lightroom is one of the most popular platforms and considered by many to be the industry standard for photo editing and processing. Join me for an introduction to this flexible & powerful tool and see why it's become the choice for avid hobbyist's and working pros.
- Camera with Aperture / Shutter / Manual shooting modes
- Charged battery for camera
- Memory card c/w card reader or cable
- User manual for camera
- USB thumb drive with sample images
Topics discussed will include:
- What Lightroom is & what makes it so powerful
- Importing & organizing photos in the Library Module
- Processing images in the Develop Module
- Tips & Tricks
- Sharing and exporting your processed images
Utilizing presentations &/or hands-on assignments, I will introduce you to the world of post processing via Lightroom.
Drawing from my lifetime passion for photography, I want to help you as I have helped others to make the transition from snapshots to photographs.