Grab your camera and join me for a stroll through the zoo where we will spend a few hours visiting with its residents. Each participant will have a chance to work with me one-on-one; and gain practical, hands-on experience with their camera. My goal is to provide you with the confidence required to set you off on your own photographic journey... all while making it fun!
- Camera with Aperture / Shutter / Manual shooting modes
- Charged battery for camera
- Memory card
- User manual for camera
Topics discussed will include:
- Camera features, controls, & functions
- Aperture, Shutter, & Manual shooting modes
- Understanding light & exposure
- Basic composition techniques
While this course is tailored for those with 'removable lens' camera systems, many of the topics will carry over to advanced 'point & shoot' systems.
Drawing from my lifetime passion for photography, I want to help you as I have helped others to make the transition from snapshots to photographs.
To register, visit the Next Step Continuing Education website.