PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WORKSHOP IS HELD OVER (2) EVENINGS
NOV 19TH & NOV 21ST FROM 6PM TO 9PM EACH EVENING
Mastering the creative controls of your camera can help take your images to the next level. Whether it’s controlling depth of field via aperture or using shutter speed to control motion in your images, these can be very powerful creative tools at your disposal. These, and other creative tool, will be explored in this workshop and provide you with practical knowledge on their use.
- DSLR or mirrorless camera with Aperture / Shutter / Manual shooting modes
- Charged battery for camera
- Memory card
- User manual for camera
- Tripod / Shutter release / Filters (optional) / Smartphone (optional)
Topics discussed will include:
- Fundamentals of aperture and creative use of it
- Fundamentals of shutter speed and creative use of it
- Fundamentals of white balance and creative use of it
- Common filters and their creative application
- Use of smartphone apps to assist in creative controls
Utilizing presentations &/or hands-on shooting assignments, I will help you better understand your camera and begin to take creative control of it.
To register, visit the Next Step Continuing Education website.
Drawing from my lifetime passion for photography, I want to help you as I have helped others to make the transition from snapshots to photographs.