PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WORKSHOP IS HELD OVER (2) EVENINGS
DEC 6TH & DEC 8TH FROM 6PM TO 9PM EACH EVENING
Photography has always involved (2) primary steps... image capture & post processing. This still holds true even in today's digital world, although post processing is commonly left to our camera. While today's cameras are technological wonders and do an adequate job processing our images, taking control of this step can drastically improve the quality of your images. Adobe Lightroom is one of the most popular platforms and considered by many to be the industry standard for photo editing and processing. Join us for an introduction to this flexible & powerful tool and see why it's become the choice for avid hobbyist's and working pros.
- Camera with Aperture / Shutter / Manual shooting modes
- Charged battery for camera
- Memory card c/w card reader or cable
- User manual for camera
- USB thumb drive with sample images
Topics discussed will include:
- What Lightroom is & what make it so powerful
- Importing & organizing photos in the Library Module
- Processing images in the Develop Module
- Tips & Tricks
- Sharing and exporting your processed images
Through a series of presentations and hands-on assignments, Al & Roy will introduce you to the world of post processing via Lightroom.
To register, visit the Next Step Continuing Education website.
With over 5 decades of photographic experience to draw from, Al Dixon and Roy McLaughlin want to help you as they have helped others to better understand photographic processes and make the transition from snapshots to photographs